Saturday, August 15, 2015

Odyssey Of The Mind

I am in quite a limbo right now that my mind was been slumped somewhere. Somewhere out there..... that is chaotic and full of tangled reflections. I just cannot go ahead and decide because of the rigorous and arduous process of assimilating facts.

Added to that the toll of fatigue have given it's way to inadvertent confusion. I just cannot process the facts and provoke the inner psyche to think. As if making a decision right now consumes the necessary and vital energy that supplies the innermost portion of the brain. It is very exhausting.

Well, for me right now..... all I felt is void. I felt that my mind was empty. As if it was been drained until the very bottom of it. So abysmal! Unfathomable! Scary! I felt so numbed that I could not feel everything that surrounded me. As if I am high and floating.

Yeah... I just felt like that and still my memory was been registering to keep my eyes open and be very vigilant of what I am doing to prevent incurring more mistakes. I am so vulnerable right now that I am paranoid of what I am doing.

There are a lot of things that boggled my mind and I am so vulnerable that I cannot process each and everyone of the things needed to be done, to do, and will be (could be) done.

There's a lot of information to process and thinking about them had made be turn one-eighty degrees. I am very very exhausted. I am very very tired and fatigued. All I just need is to rest and get ready to face another day and another challenge.

I just wanted to close my eyes and for a split second wander my mind somewhere that is peaceful, orderly, and harmonious. It will be a good feeling if I can do that. Maybe.... I can..... right now.

Thank you and ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment