Saturday, May 30, 2015

Needed To Control My Temper

I just cannot bear it anymore. Whatever, I will do I tend to be misunderstood. I don't know why? Things are just like crazy lately. I mean real crazy that it could drive me to lose my mind.... as if driving me nuts real good.

Oh well, another lesson to learn at. What else should I say? I am really a magnet of trouble I guess. If only I could control my temper and shut my f------ mouth. Ayayay... things really got out of hands lately. It's been awry.

In this world, and on this new generation people are just very cunning at throwing the race card or the harassment card. They just dumb not considering the entire circumstantial events that leads to the situation.

They just presume that their rights were been stepped on. So they dropped those very strong cards that even a very smart person couldn't consider. Could it be that this is just for the more less fortunate and lacks discipline for themselves.... has no background at all but to usurp the situation.

Lately, I was accused of harassing a co-worker because I texted her asking her why she had changed my assignment when in fact it was my primary assignment and it was already my third day out of five days. I told her that I was angry at the changes and that it is not fair and that I am just voicing out that it is not right.

To her it was already a harassment and she complained to my manager that I was harassing her. The manager told me that harassment is a very strong world and can ruin someone's career.

Yes, I agree if the person really intentionally did the act but for my case I didn't even say anything that had degraded her dignity. I was only asking why she changed my assignment and that it is not fair.

I also asked her that she gave my assignment to the person who is making overtime and that I was left grasping another assignment that I do not know, on my third day of work. I also asked her that is it a special treatment because if it is, that is out right wrong. And to her it was a harassment?

Haist.... from now on, I really need to control my temper and to just probably bottle up my anger. Me and my silly emotional turbulence. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment