Saturday, August 23, 2014

Unfortunate State Of Being

I have a confession to make. Although I have to keep it as a secret , I am compelled to tell you which will no longer be a secret anymore. Take it to the expert so they say but see how does it prevails when you were alone waiting for someone to connive for your downfall. It was very devastating to witnessed such evil doing.

Can't really fight for more but just enough to survive for the better. I am so thrilled that I have enjoyed my indpendence. I am just a human being, prone to worldly mistakes where I can learn the best, preventable yet provokable. It's a sad thing to know that there's a lot of people who always plot for someone's unfortunate mishap and it is very irritating having felt and seen it in person. I just don't know why these people had existed but believe me they were everywhere.

I have to do something so that this course will be broken or else another person will be heartbroken. It is sad though to witnessed somebody succumb to these people's evil doing yet it happens. Kind of unbelievable but I am just amazed how it happened every where. I've been a victim several times in the past, but I am a person who doesn't really want to deal with this kind of people. I always ignored them because if I will succumb to their maneuvers the more they will bring havoc and misery to other people's lives. What I mean is the more they will become brave to spread their evil doings.

There were only two things to do, either face them and tell them that you don't like what they are doing or just ignore them totally so that they will realize that it doesn't work anyway. Believe me there were some people who are very persistent to unfold their evil ways..... maybe because they feel they draw power from it. And these successful people had been doing it perfectly in the past that is why they have the courage to just bring havoc to other people's lives. Such a pity though.....

I guess these things happens in our society as a means of balancing nature. Everything that happens around us has its negative counterparts. For example, happiness with sadness, peace and chaos, love and hate, light and darkness, and so on. The list would be limitless. The world we live in are full of those because it would be awkward or maybe substantially boring if every thing are always positive or every thing ar ealways negative, such an unfortunate state of being but it is literally the reality.

Life would not be successful if there were no failures. From childhod to adulthood I guess we were born to have it all. We always learn greatly from our mistakes. Life is full of it. It is where we draw our strengths to make the best of every situations in our lives. Successful people always affirmed that they could not reach the pinnacle of their success without the existence of their failures. They always testified that their mistakes had made them strong to make the odds and that their failures had made them learn strategies not to commit the same pitfalls. That's why having exposed to these failures and mistakes makes some people become resilient and more intrepid to keep fighting and forge themselves towards the not-so-easy ladder of success.

That's why I really sympathize those people who always gave up to these "negative people" and not able to stand against them. My heart always goes to those who always succumb to depression and not able to cope themselves because their resources had been depleted. I am always soft hearted to those who always found themselves fighting against the odds trying to be resilient and hopeful that there's always sun behind the clouds and feel that there's always a bright light at the end of a tunnel. It inspired me much to see these people stand from the wreckage of life's inexistence. I am so touched about such situations.

It made me tearful seeing those stories of rising up from all the negativities of this world. Seeing oppressed people rise against those who abused them. Witnessing people who become successful from the rubbles of poverty and inequities. It's heartwarming to watch those people who inspired others to succeed by setting as a good example laying out their own formula of success. The world will be a better place if there were more people like these who not just strive to make this planet livable but a better place to consider a home. Haist..... I hope it will happen in th enear future. Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment