Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Looming Excitement

Yeah, I am so pumped up right now because I am very excited about so many things lately. A lot of things have had happened lately and I am very grateful about the seemingly promising trends that had been occurring. Thank you Lord for every thing.

I am very happy because right now I am in school teaching my favorite subject Pediatrics with Batch 45. This caused me extreme joy because I've been a Pediatric Nurse for a long time and teaching this very intricate and advanced field of nursing is music to my ears and a piece of cake. I was very ecstatic!

Added to that, the students were very interacting and attentive for the lecture. They were very eager to learn about the specialized field and I have guided them well during the lecture on what they want to learn. It was a very rewarding experience indeed. I am glad all of them passed the class with flying colors.

Another thing that made me happy was about my running. Right now, I can basically run for one hour without any huffs and puffs, which is actually good. Before, I always have a trouble running a mile but now I can do at least three to four miles in one hour without even getting tired. I mean, I got sore but not really tired. There's a big difference about that.

My stamina and endurance were on their heights and I am so happy that I was able to sustain it for one hour. Time will come I can increase the distance in one hour and hopefully I can do it in increments so that I will feel very strong when I ran. In time, I can be a seasoned runner which is my ultimate goal. Crossing my fingers to that.

I am also happy because I am building muscles especially on my thighs and calf and also appeared very lean as well as losing weights. This is a progress for me after exercising for the past six months now. The result was so surprising and drastic as well. I didn't expect it to be like that. One of these days I can post a picture of my new self. Hehehe.

Another thing that had made me so excited is my oncoming vacation to France this coming October. I decided to make this vacation to visit my best friend and I can't wait to see her, after a few years, let's say five years. It's been a long time that we haven't seen each other.

France always had etched a lot of unforgettable memories in my heart. The beautiful places and sceneries were very spectacular. The friends that I have met there were very welcoming and warm. I just can't set them aside because I always fill myself with memories from them. That is why I am so much attached to every body. Blame it on my nostalgic side.

But what I mean, who else can't love France and the French? It's a beautiful country with charming people in it. For me, I always treasure all my moments there and at the same time learned from the experiences that I had there, be it good or bad. Life is always like that I believe.

See you in three months guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment