Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Drastic Physical Transformation

I did it for forty days, starting December 18, 2013 to January 28, 2014. Forty days of grueling physical training which almost lost my drive and meager confidence because of the incessant pain after the training. I almost ended crawling to the gym because of unexplained injuries and underlying disease process (gout and arthritis) but it didn't sway me away from my goals and my drive to get thin.

It was my determination and discipline that keeps me going and also the motivation of my distant trainer (who lives in Cancun) which really helped the most. Without Skype and Whats App I couldn't make it. Lucas was been constantly monitoring my moves and advised me on what to do next time. He also didn't leave me during those times that I almost lose hope to do it because of injuries. I am a changed man now and I am proud of my achievement. Yay!

I am posting my photo here to show all of you how I changed physically. In forty days I did lose 26 pounds, from a whopping 188 lbs to a light 162 lbs. Although I still have to lose a little bit more to hit my ideal weight of 155 lbs still I am contented with what I have now. Here is the pictures for you to compare my physical outlook.


I bet ou can spot the difference from a curvy guy to a fit person. This will be the testament that I have endured a lot to attain this kind of physical outlook. It cost me a lot of sweat and blood and even cost me my work hours because I have to call-in-sick for not being able to walk and for being so sore that I couldn't even move a bit of my muscles. It was really true about what they say that when you go to the gym you will only see the result after enduring so much pain. No pain no gain as what they say.

And for me this really holds true. I can't deny the fact that I have endured a lot of pain before I have attain a fit body. And for that I won't waste my efforts to go back to the old me which is fat, depressed, self-isolating, and having a low self-esteem. Now I am more confident and very determined. I can really see a big change in me. A lot of my friends have noticed it as well.

So from now on, I will still continue doing my cardio exercises and continue losing weights until I reach my ideal weight at 155 lbs then maybe start to do weights and bulk some muscles. My trainer LL told me to do it gradually so that my body won't be shocked. If I did it for forty days, how much more do I look in another forty days judging if I keep doing my routines and training just like what I did before? For sure the difference will be even more shocking.

I hope and pray that I will be extra disciplined and much much more determined this time. I need someone to inspire me to continue and right now I only have LL to inspire and motivate me. Hopefully, everything will be all right.

I don't know why I am so apprehensive all the time about this but I just can't brush off the idea because I really invested a lot of time and energy to get to where I am now. Hopefully, I can do it right for this time without any mishaps. Now I will be more extra careful not to incur more injuries. I will technically do the stretching before and after my exercises, for that is the right thing to do all the time.

I will not rush myself to just see the results quickly and just do my exercises in moderation and not to overdo it so that injuries will not occur or will be contained. In short, I will be patient this time. It's really true that patience is a virtue and I lack that really. I will set my daily goals ahead of time and achieve them with high flying colors.

These I will do every day for forty days and I can't just wait for the next evaluation of my progress and efforts. See you in forty days guys! Please help me Lord and stay with me all throughout the entire journey. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment