Sunday, February 3, 2013

An Opinion About Today's Horoscope

When I opened my horoscope today I was greeted with this very catchy line saying ...... "Life is not a competition, you don't have to fight so hard to win." Well, I don't know if I will be inspired by it or not. Reading through it I thought of a lot of struggles that I have experienced in the past that had contradicted to this kind of notion.

Well, we all know that life always flows freely. We must go through its course and what ever will happen along the way it is what God had magnificently planned for us. I personally felt sometimes that accidents happened for a cause. It helps us learn from our own individual shortcomings and mistakes. From it we equipped ourselves with good-constructive defenses so that when it happened again we all know how to deal with them.

I am a person who always wants and gladly welcome any unpredictable challenges. I grew a lot from them as I grow up into a steadfast and confident individual. It helped me successfully achieve my personal maturity faster and it made me a lot more endearingly competent in everything I do because it had taught me various mechanisms and devices on how to deal with life's unsuspecting ultimate challenges.

Yes I agree one hundred percent thwt there is no competition in life. The only obvious competition maybe is myself because sometimes I anxiously and obssessively pressure myself to be obnoxiously perfect. And in totally or partially achieving perfection I felt that I am the best of the best and nobody can beat me in anything, forgetting that I am only temporary here on this earth. I sometimes think that I am impeccably invisible and also nearly vulnerable or unaffected with any perceptible affection and natural raw emotions. This sporadically happens to me sometimes.

As for me, I always took life easy as it is. I never hustle or pressure myself in order to achieve or fast track my set goals everyday. I always planned carefully in order to achieve my desired outcomes fully. And I am very meticulous in planning out everything because I wanted to do it only once and not to commit any unforgivable and unsuspecting mistakes and do the same vicious cycle all over again.

When I have read the passage from my horoscope today I immediately thought of my daily struggles in life that had pertinently made and molded the real me. I thought of those helpless times that no one had aided me which had almost made me gave up and falter with life but I hardheadedly held on and stayed grounded as well as humbled myself. These struggles had given me a lot of educational insights and unrelenting courage to live life to the fullest and not to insistingly and pushingly fight it in order to be in the steady and comforting nirvana.

Running through all the life's courses have been a very challenging and struggling moment but it's worth the fight I say. The unchanging experience of tackling a problem had given me a lot of personal courage and half-met skills to face the realities of life. It's roughly tough but it's fleetingly bittersweet. I could not demandingly ask for more. Life is full of surprises and it's never a vulnerable competition at all.

Now that I'm old enough and has a lot of stone built wisdom gained from strangely growing up....... life had indomitably given me enough strength and courage in cunningly judge and perceive what to expect every day. Conspicuously expecting for the unsuspecting worse can actually ready myself vulnerably for the extreme challenges that unobviously comes ahead. At least my innate defenses were already well equipped on confidently expecting for the unpredictable worse and it had greatly helped me a lot.

There were times sometimes that I am extremely tired of the same things that was happening everyday but now I fully and intelligently understand why it happen. I don't have a massive patience to wait for something or anything as well as do things over and over again magnanimously but now I know why it has to be like that apparently. Wisdom had greatly taught me all this well connected patience virtue and it had helped me most of the time.

When someone had reached their own steady maturity it is sometimes expected that life itself will always paved the way for the unpredictable best. With the unexpected lessons from the past experiences and the tenacity to greatly learn for the better, as well as the courage to tackle each surprising challenges, life is just a temporary passing. I never had any unsuspected inkling that life has a lot of confusing ins and outs but now I know how important it is.

We breath... we eat.... we sleep.... we play..... we go to school.... etc. These are just some very important expected actions and functions that we have to do in life to achieve the most searched success and happiness for the better. These basic physiologic functions needs to be achieved first in order to progress to the next level which is the psychological enhancement. And life must be just like that as a continuous and dynamic cycle. I don't know if someone could contradict but thanks anyway for your collective agreement.

Seeking for an ultimate power can be obviously bad or good but sometimes power is always misunderstood by many. That's why some people struggled just to attain this very special rare individual privilege to gradually better their lives. Power sometimes can be the root of all evil but to me it depends on how you individually perceive, cunningly percept, and brilliantly use it. But the temptation to over use it is sometimes inevitable and can be erroneously harmful to somebody and to everybody depending on how it is being uncontrollably used.

Life can be a very long journey sometimes and can be unsuspectingly short as well. No matter how we tread our own individual life's pathways, we still can perceptibly achieve huge success in the end, be it a minor or a major event, no matter what happens. Life is indeed a humongous puzzle to solve and fathom that is why we need to magically solve it on our own individual capabilities and abilities. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment