Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 100th Blog: Counting Your Blessings

Yes! Time always elapsed so fast. Time always has to go on wherein everything needs to evolve and leave its mark. Thus history was been born and will be reminisced.

I didn't know that I've already blogged a lot of entries here. I was always so pumped up in going back here and put my entries with high spirits. Although, there's some bumps along the way but I always triumphed it so well. Thank God!

This blog needs to be special because it is my 100th blog. It took me a while to go back here to blog my thoughts away because I am thinking what to put here.

I was still contemplating what topic I should discuss on this 100th blog of mine. So I decided about counting my blessings will be the apt subject now that the feast of Thanksgiving Day will be in three days time.

Life is always good and I am always bursting with happiness as I celebrate the joys that life has brought me. I never failed to always count my blessings everyday because it is always right to thank God for all his goodness to me.

Though how many bad circumstances I've been through yet I know God has the reason why I have to have it. I always felt that I have to learn from all the challenges that this adversities had brought me thereby making me a stronger person I am.

As I co-exist in this world, life will have to go on, too. It never cease to teach us the rigors of our day-to-day endeavour wherein each one of us can learn from it. And as we continue thriving and surviving in this planet we should never cease to count our blessings for it is always appropriate to thank God for all the graces and glory we received from Him.

That's why probably Thanksgiving Day was been conceptualized in the past because early Christians were so thankful because of the blessings they got from God as they work hard in spreading Christianity to the New World. Thus, the Native Americans embraced it, too.

They celebrate Thanksgiving Day to thank God for all the good harvest they had. And the friendship between the English and the Native Indians solidify the thanksgiving as one in the spirit of Christianity.

When I started this online blog it was an Easter Sunday and I never thought it will grow so fast like this. It was insane sometimes thinking what to blog here. And there comes a time that I almost ran out of ideas but God has always given me light on what to post and publish here. And the finish products never cease to inspire me.

Who thought I could get to write this 100th blog? I mean this calls for a celebration. And this Thanksgiving celebration was just in time to culminate my blogging skills.

Therefore, I can't forget my 100th blog because it was just on time for the Thanksgiving Day wherein I have to be thankful that I am able to keep coming back here and blog all my thoughts away to give inspiration to my avid readers and to all the people who accidentally read my blog entries.

Hopefully, I would keep the same fire in me to write inspirationally and just not keep all my random thoughts at bay. I hope God will always enlighten me to write eagerly and with fervent emotions. I will continue to read more inspirational articles and features and share it here. And that's a promise I have to keep.

But for the meantime, as we celebrate this Thanksgiving Day, we should not forget to always count our blessings for God never cease to fill us up with our spiritual, personal, physical, and psychological needs. We always need to approach life with a warm enthusiasm and determination so that life will always become meaningful.

I once read an article about an enthusiastic radio sportscaster who always delighted his listeners with his emotional play-by-play account of the sports he is hosting. Anyone who had heard him knew at once whose side he was on and the loyal following he built up through the years indicates how contagious and appealing it is when a person gives himself wholeheartedly to a cause he loves.

In similar terms, I hope I effected all of you as I kept blogging here online. I put up this blog with a mission to inspire all those who kept following me here and I hope the analogy I just cited earlier will also appeal to you as my blogs appeals to all of you.

With fingers cross, I am positive that my blog will thrive for a very long time. That's not a promise but it was a goal of mine for I never stopped counting my blessings. Love yourself and believe in that God is always here to guide us and He never leave us in the dark.

God has always a good reason why adversaries happens to us. And always never turn your back on Him but instead always thank Him and never cease counting your blessings all the time.

Celebrate and be thankful for everything that had happened to you. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment